Not all HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) systems are alike, just as no home, family, or business is exactly like another. That is why Carrano Air offers a variety of products in order to meet the needs of a wide range of customers. Carrano wants to help you achieve the best possible air quality in your home from the temperature of the air to the level of humidity and purity of the air you breathe. As certified Trane distributors in NJ, Carrano serves the Princeton, Edison, Flemington, Middlesex, Dayton, and Central NJ areas. Carrano offers a variety of products to help keep you comfortable and healthy:
- Air Conditioners: Trane air conditioners are known for their excellent performance in indoor air cooling. In the top 5 of the most efficient air conditioners according to WebHVAC.com, the XV20i model gets a rating of up to 20 SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating). All of the Trane air conditioners Carrano installs have at least a minimum of a 16 SEER rating, which is considered high-efficiency. An efficient air conditioner will save you a significant amount of money on your energy bill, while being kinder to the environment. Trane equipment typically exceeds its expected lifespan when properly maintained and runs quietly to minimize noise pollution.
- Furnaces: The efficiency of furnaces is measured by the AFUE rating (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency). Trane furnaces installed by Carrano can get up to a 95% AFUE and no lower than 80%, meaning they make the best use of fuel, saving you money on your heating bill. The XC95m is equipped with ComfortLinkII communicating technology, which automatically adjusts settings for optimal performance, also allowing you to control your furnace from your smart phone.
- Ductless Heating and Cooling: The Mitsubishi ductless heating and cooling system is an efficient option that is flexible to accommodate any room in your home. With easy, fast installation, the ductless system allows you to customize the climate in each room of your home at the touch of a button. Each indoor unit is sourced by one outdoor heat pump unit that keeps your home comfortable all year round.
- Trane Clean Effects: There is more to home comfort than just the temperature of the air. Trane Clean Effects utilizes patented, breakthrough air cleaning technology to remove up to 99.98% of airborne allergens from the air that passes through the filter, making it 8 times more effective than even the best HEPA room filters and up to 100 times more effective than a standard 1″ filter. Trane Clean Effects has been performance-tested by LMS Technologies and Environmental Health & Engineering, Inc. (EH&E), with the results verified by professors from the Harvard School of Public Health. You can trust Trane Clean Effects air purification system to provide you with the cleanest possible indoor air.
- Air-Care Filters: An economical option for air filtration is Air-Care Electrostatic Air Filters. These can be used in place of the standard filters that fit inside your air intake vents in order to filter out smaller particles from the air. Air-Care Filters use static electricity to trap dust and other impurities from the air as it passes through the vents into your HVAC system. Cleaner air improves respiratory health and keeps your HVAC system cleaner, allowing it to run more efficiently.
- Humidifiers: Achieving the optimal level of humidity in the indoor air is just as important as the temperature and cleanliness of the air. Overly dry air can cause respiratory and other health issues as well as damage to your home and possessions. Using a humidifier can help you save energy and money by making it possible to keep your thermostat at a lower temperature, as humid air feels warmer than dry air.
- UV Light Purifiers: Want to eliminate dust, viruses, and bacteria from your ducts? UV light purifiers have been proven to destroy particles, allergens, and microbial that end up in your ducts, making your air cleaner and keeping your vents clear. It operates quietly as part of your HVAC system.
- Nexia Home Intelligence: Manage your entire home from your computer or smart phone with Nexia Home Intelligence. You can lock or unlock doors, adjust your thermostat, turn lights on and off, and more. You will even receive alert messages if there are any sudden temperature changes or other unusual occurrences. Nexia offers you peace of mind when it comes to your home.